Monday, June 28, 2010

Brrr gimme furrr.

It's so cold today that we're faux furring-it-up here at the MC hacienda.

We're looking like this ...


Which, at a stretch, looks like this ...


6 comments:

  1. Very good.

    Freezing here too. So cold I could almost consider wearing a kitty, tonton-like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why doesn't fisher price make a range of shoes. I think they'd look just like elton's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you DO that to your child! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I am laughing at your funny blog but also the fact that here in the UK we are sweltering in a very HOT June ( first one for donkey's years so we really deserve it!)PS I love your youngest, with or without fur. I seem to have come over all broody in my senior years. Luckily my Australian daughter has just announced that she is expecting our second grandchild, hurray. Saving for a ticket right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms E-M, flog as much vintage gear as possible, for the highest prices you can, so that you can get your air ticket. Congratulations on the impending grandchild.

    As you'd know, babies always smell so nice and make the sweetest little noises when first born, so you can't miss that!

    (Child 4 is rather cute. And I don't put her in these positions, I find she does them herself and they inspire a stupid idea.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the advice MMMC. Have immediately re-priced all my stock upwards for my next vintage fair on 18 July. I love babies and am still regretting stopping at three children. Especially as the only one to have provided grandchildren so far lives 12,000 miles away!

    ReplyDelete