Three Readers, I was reading some Law notes and they suggested I jump on and inject some mid-century ceramics in this blog which is being dominated by 70s plastic playthings.
So I just thought I'd show you this ...
It's a ceramic cat. Looks a bit Bitossi, but it's not ... none of the tell-tale colours which we're all now familiar with.
I'm sure you like it as much as I do.
It's sold by the same man in the Netherlands who sells the Bitossi vase.
Man, I wish he were in Brisbane.
If you're interested, I'll give you his name on ETSY. But his wares are not for the faint hearted.


Perhaps a move to the Netherlands is on the cards? It might be a more cost-effective move long term if you consider it.
ReplyDeleteI'm always thinking of moving to Scandinavia. That's getting close to the Netherlands. It'd make our car services cheaper.
ReplyDelete