Saturday, June 5, 2010

Red day

Hello Readers,

nothing much happened today. So I thought I'd treat you to a visual feast of red! I apologise in advance for the poor condition of my photos.

I put that down to my photographic ability, light conditions and bottom-of-the-range technical equipment.



Here's a retro red farm. If you look carefully in the window, you can see a photo of a little boy. I'll call him "Turps", because if I yelled that out in a supermarket, and he was in the vicinity, he'd respond with a "Yes?". I thought this farm was his. Turns out it's not.


This is an Erikson. My mum used to have it in her 'study'. In Year 10, I used to phone my friends with it after school, even though I only saw them about an hour earlier, so I don't know what it could be that they could tell me that was new. Anyway, the conversations we always had were short because this phone is bottom-heavy and gets difficult to hold after awhile.



This is Russian 'bobbly dolly'. She makes a nice chiming sound when she's nudged. Child 4 loves her. I love her blue eyes. She's quite pleasant to look at. (I'm not terribly complicated, Readers).



Oh no! Don't let Child 4 see this! This is her dining companion. Child 4 likes to take a mouth-full of food, and then smooch the Cupie. Thus, the Cupie needs to be constantly washed and dried.





Boring. Red apples in a red bowl. This means the husband did the groceries today and bought apples. They're normally housed in this bowl. This bowl's made of resin, and the tag said that it can shatter like ceramic. Therefore, I get quite antsy about it. The husband has a healthy history of breaking things. No one's allowed to wash it except for me! Remember that, Readers.



Child 2's 'gymmy'. He insists on wearing shoes all the time. Needless to say, I'm sick of doing shoelaces!





Componibili launch pad.



Ooh! A red bottom ...



followed by a little pink nose.

1 comment:

  1. So many new additions I have to get through this morning. Assignment must wait.

    ReplyDelete