I got 57% for Constitution, which is the worst mark I've gotten for any subject. Ever. Well, since Grade 10.
I remember sitting in the Constitution exam thinking 'I know the answer for all of these questions, and it's exactly the same answer for each one'. You, and I, know that's not how exams work. Each question in an exam has a different answer! That explains the 57%!
So, I'm thinking beyond the Admin exam ... to the bigger picture ie. when I clean this pigsty of a house.
I'm gonna strap Child 4 to my back, aka this ...
And I'm knuckling down, and turning this ...
Into this ...
Home Beautiful March 2007 (gotta source these images).
I'm transforming this ...
Into this ...
This sewing room ...
Will become something like this ...
And the below ...
Will be changed into this ...
(Home Beautiful ... some date)
And finally, this mid-century buffet which I love ...
Will be snazzed-up to ...
Gosh, I'm feeling better already ... but I won't feel 100% until the 4xChilds miraculously turn from ...








I'm liking your use of coloured fonts to emphasise your point.
ReplyDeleteNo the fonts change colour when I make them a link ... I'm trying to hide my references.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh.
ReplyDelete