I'm getting the distinct impression, from looking at some other blogs, that there's a movement growing in the area of sheets.
I'm talking people are making clothing from vintage sheets! Cute ... or is it a bit manky? I think it's kind of cute if you get the right fabric. Here's some I quickly found on Etsy ...
Oooh! Here's some Pucci vintage sheets! Never opened. They'd make a great skirt or toddler's smock! But at $165, I think the Husband would make me get a job first!
I like these flowers ... again, a great little dress for Child 4.
Unfortunately, the boy Childs 2&3 have decided they won't wear dresses anymore, so I'll be making something feminine and smockish out of the above ...
Now I've had a second look, I'm not sure about this one, ... maybe some bias binding?
I love this batch, but they're only littlies ... a patchwork something? Baby bibs?
And after all that sewing, I'd have to recline in this Hans Wegner chair to recuperate!






No comments:
Post a Comment