I like to call him my Hollandish source. I think I'm his favourite customer. He hasn't said as much, but I know!
Right now he has some little beauties that I'm trying really hard not to fall in love with.
Peruse.
Above is a Kamini Scandinavian vase. It is in mint condition and a steal at $32USD. Snaffle it for yourself. Here ...
I didn't see this smashing pair until this evening. They are a gorgeous pair of mid-century Danish hand-brushed vases by Knabstrup. Scrumptious at $68USD. Here ...
Oh, this is such an organic piece. Like a little nut! It is by German porcelain maker Rosenthal and was produced to commemorate the centennial of Rosenthal Porcelain. It is in mint condition. What a cracker at $52USD. Here ...
Let's wing it to South America on the wings of this lovely dove, by Chilean artist Pablo Zabal. In the words of the Dutch Master himself, "'Paloma' is done in his classic blue and white pottery, individually hand-carved and painted by the artisan". Fly away with this at $58USD. Here ...
This gorgeous amethyst vase from Scandinavia would be smashed to smithereens in my house, so you'd better scoop it up at $38USD. Here ...
There. Feel better? Can you believe the Dutch Master's collection?





You're an 'enabler' aren't you? One of those clever types that get their kicks watching other people buy stuff. I REALLY love that Rosenthal piece... bugger bugger. Hmmm.
ReplyDeleteAnd here I was doing the same thing as you bought up big last week!
A-B,
ReplyDeletethat I am. I have been likened to a drug pusher! But I'm not. He has great stuff. He knows his wares, and often the pieces have a nice family link. But you have a chair to consider ... and four children to feed.
Love the dove.
ReplyDelete