The FGM lives in a swanky pad with her three kitties and a Top Cat kinda husband, and she likes to prowl for cool playthings!
Knowing I was anxious about my impending 2.5 hours of sweaty-palmed, not-fast-enough writing, slippery-penned exam doom, she put me onto the below to remind me of the important things ...
Check out the little Eames furniture ... these are called M112 pods, and they're based on shipping containers ... more from here
A pre-fab house from here ... aren't they brilliant?
And this one is a model of Arne Jacobsen's own home ... here ... see, it has little Egg Chairs and Swan chairs and Ant Chairs inside? I'm gonna start making a replica in the back yard now!
Finally, the above is called the mini house from My Modern Mini ... more images ...
I'm now off the scour the kitchen floor for an old piece of toast, which will shrink me (aka Alice in W-Land) so I can live in these ... forever!






No comments:
Post a Comment