Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Projects! Projects! Projects!

If I'm not up to my bloodshot, rolling eyeballs in extremely long, boring judgments pertaining to the quite complicated area of judicial review, then I'm giddily flicking though the 1976 edition of the Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing.

These are some projects I may, or may very well not, embark on after I completely screw up my Admin Law exam.



This is a large pencil pillow. It's kind of cute, and would look good with some stripy fabric.

I dig this gardening 'coverall' ... it'd look good in some Scandinavian textile ... but it seems as though the minute you put it on, you forget where you put the garden!


Ooh! Don't mind this teenage girl's bedroom ... you may not be able to notice but the bed spread and curtains are made of wipe-down vinyl. That's right! You can clean the manchester with a hose.



This clever picnic blanket is just the thing if you're eating alfresco, on the ground, with people you don't particularly care for.

Each place is clearly demarcated, so if anyone annoying sidles up to you, you can shove them back to where they clearly belong. Orderly.



This is just the thing if, for example, you have a blog on which you'd mistakenly told readers, "I have no arms, readers. No arms, at all!" ... and then some of the readers suggest you meet for coffee or something, then I'd suggest you be wearing this. Otherwise, the jig's up.

Good projects.

6 comments:

  1. You make me laugh on a day when I've been most successful at being cranky at everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could whack the more annoying ones with your pencil pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coverall also useful to wear when feeding spewy, snotty baby in high chair ( particularly if made of previously mentioned fab manchester)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea re coverall! And baby could have his/her own cape made of same hose-down vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean you do have arms? I thought noodle was doing the typing for this blog under your direction. "Noodle - take this down!"
    Tap ... tap ... tap ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have arms, because remember Noodle is deaf, so I have to 'sign' my blog for him.

    ReplyDelete