1. Details for the LWB335 end-of-semester examination paper are:
(i) Two (2) hour open book exam (30 minutes perusal time beforehand)
(ii) The exam paper will comprise four (4) questions
(iii) All Qs are of equal value
(iv) Students are required to answer three (3) questions
(v) Topics 8 and 9 from the Study Guide are not examinable in 2010
And you've made copious notes on Topics 8 & 9 in preparation for the above ... it's okay, Three Readers, to let the piles of washing go unattended for awhile.
But note the ceramics in the background!
Is there no one else in the house who can fold?
ReplyDeleteYou really do have a turkey problem. Whilst dropping something off on your back deck I interrupted a poker game. They seemed disappointed I wasn't the pizza delivery boy but otherwise unfazed at my presence.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the blog. It is keeping me sane.
Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteI just went onto the back deck to collect said drop-off.
I sprung a bush turkey wearing one of my bras, which I had last seen on the airer.
Buzzard!
Ct,
ReplyDeletethe husband folds. But not to my high standards (as evidenced by my nonchalence about clothes being strewn across the living room floor).
That is such a tiny washing pile... only a day's worth dear?
ReplyDeleteOne of our couches is un-sittable due to a waist high mound of children's clothing.
Nobody in my house can fold either.
The curse of the wonder woman.