Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something urgent's come up

I've had to stop the blog!

This has been brought to my attention by Child 3.


There's this spot ...


And these spots.


Well, they're no longer spots are they? They're wearing away!


Poor Spotty Cat ... he needs my undivided attention.

Until he's repaired, you'll need to do something else.


11 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope repairs are finished soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really did expect that this was the start of an E.R. type scenario involving a Fisher Price ambulance and Gordon having flash backs to the Sesame St medical centre. Our thoughts go out to Spotty and his family at this difficult time. ( Hope it wasn't child 2's toy!)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotty Cat has been in the wars hasn't he! your country is behind you Spotty Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad for Child 3.
    Now we know why he has his hands in his pants.
    Is this terminal , or could Liberty fabric come to Spotty's salvation?????
    I agree.
    This is probably Gordon's greatest dilemma.
    Step up to the mark, Gordon.
    So far, you're all talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Readers,
    thanks for your concern. It's taken me the whole day, and the outlook at the start was patchy ... but now the prognosis is good for Spotty.

    I managed to incorporate some Liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - when I started to read this I thought there had been an outbreak of Chicken pox chez MMMC and was feeling mildly sympathetic in a "Been there, done it" sort of way. Then read on and had a sudden rush of guilt re my elder daughter's much loved Teddy who is falling apart at the seams and I've been promising to repair for ages (years). Then two hours later I got an email from said daughter, newly returned from South Africa, reporting that Virgin Airways had lost her suitcase with summer clothes, expensive cosmetics and TEDDY. She's only 30 something and Ted went everywhere with her. He's even outlasted a husband. We're all devastated. So good for you MMMC for keeping up with the repairs while it's still possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms E-M, I hope that Ted turns up. I could imagine the anxiety. Ted will be beside himself stuffed in that suitcase pining for his mother! I'll await news of his safe return.
    Yours in unravelling security things,

    ReplyDelete
  8. The safest place for a security thing I say is in one's pocket.
    If one's security thing does not fit in one's pocket, one must get a larger pocket... see blog "What we wore today" for references to the benfits of aprons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ct - where's your blog? Can't find a link. (No sign of Ted yet, but daughter now in Spain due to other obligations and can't chase Virgin until next week.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I should have said refer to blog post "What we wore today" in blog "Make mine mid-century".
    I have not the creativity or volumes of scotch to maintain my own blog.

    ReplyDelete