But I have my Guzzini picnic ball and that's served me adequately.
This picnic basket comes from the Land of Grandad and Grandma.
Some of the pieces are lost, but everything that's in there is the original stuff. It has leather straps and a blue houndstooth back.
Some of the studs are a bit rusty. But other than that, it'd look fab strapped to the boot of your MG.
Some of the studs are a bit rusty. But other than that, it'd look fab strapped to the boot of your MG.
I think if someone has the creativity to add a crocheted picnic blanket and some bright picnic plates and cups, and old silver cutlery, then this thing will end up being fantastic.
If more than one person would like this, I'll draw your names out of a hat and decide that way.
Could be yours ... but it has to go local ... can't be stuffed posting it.
Holiday!




I shall say nothing about the fact that overseas customers need not apply. Hmph!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous offer! So generous. These are very collectable in the UK - but as you say overseas P&P too high. Have you not tried selling to a local vintage/retro shop. There are several in Brisbane ( so I find from my blog list).
ReplyDeleteIts amazing.....love the inside!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, it's a lovely basket and set. Unfortunately picnics are not popular with the rest of my household, so I'd hate for this beauty to come home to me and gather dust. I'm sure the right person will take this loveliness from you and put it to great use. :)
ReplyDeleteI live that the flaskes say holiday:)
ReplyDeleteThat should say like not live and that really is quite some basket.
ReplyDeleteHelsy,
ReplyDeleteI thought there'd be fights over this one. Maybe I'm just a romantic trapped in a cynic's body?
I think you need to pitch this to the "young" ("" because we don't age discriminate) romantic couple as the perfect picnic basket for all those picnics you plan but never take.
ReplyDeleteI thought this would go too.Do you use Facebook if so do you have a local Buy Swap and sell in your town on there? Bet you could sell it or maybe you could move up here and bring it so I could have it? lol
ReplyDeleteAww. Wish I was local. That's just too, too.. Cherrie
ReplyDeleteWell, hell, I WANT it. I just found your blog from One Laguna Life. I have no idea where you are, but Im pretty sure it's not Austin, TX. Boo Hoo. FB would be a great idea! Or an Etsy store? Guess you'd have to address shipping then though. LOVE your stuff!!!
ReplyDelete