I bought this floral bowl from the Salvos for $15. At the time, the Singing Cockney opined on about what an investment I was making, but to be honest these things were churned out in the numbers.
It's very crazed and has browned, but I think it's still lovely.
Yours if you want it. And, unless you want a retro-style baby bouncer, that's it I'm afraid.
PS Smurfs not included.



It is lovely, but what I really like is the gorgeous tablecloth it's sitting on.
ReplyDeleteIt's really lovely but won't the smurfs miss it? I like the odd shape :)
ReplyDeleteKylie,
ReplyDeletethat table cloth was given to me by another blogger. It's gorgeous and quite Nordic. I don't know whether to continue to use it as a tablecloth or turn it into a cushion cover.
Sarahb,
all these bits and pieces are going to St Vinnies or the Salvos. I used that bowl on my dressing table to hold jewellery, but for Christmas received a Bitossi bowltray which I'm now using instead. Really, this is stuff I don't need and will give to charity next week.
I hope someone out there will want your bowl. It's lovely. We are moving our stuff out of the study. And I have to get rid of so much stuff. Jason can't stand the clutter any more. How anyone can live a minimalist life astounds me!!
ReplyDeleteCarmel: You know I love a bit of Clarice. If nobody wants her she can come and live here. I kind of like her crazed and weathered facade. She and I have so much in common! That singing cockney is a thorn in the paw of the Western suburb oppies. Ron and Brian could sort her out quick sticks!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, the bowl's yours. I'm glad you've got her. She'll be happy with her green sister.
ReplyDeleteI am loving this giveaway frenzy you are on. I hope you don't mind that I sent Steph over here for the picnic basket- as I soon as I saw it was unclaimed I knew that Steph would love it. We are also on a massive decluttering frenzy, gosh it feels good. We are going room by room.... melx
ReplyDeleteIts lovely ......
ReplyDeleteI was really hoping you were giving away the Smurfs...
ReplyDeleteThat's a very nice bowl, and so romantic! I could never have something like that. It would become my cat's in an instant. They just love bowls.