1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Saving bush babies
I'm no super hero.
But when I saw this fearful baby bush turkey wobbling on top of the trampoline ...
Adorable Martha - the only bush baby I would want to save! How old is she now?
Please check out my added notes to my recent blog. A legal conundrum? As you are a much more recent law graduate I would appreciate your views on this. A bit of fun but also quite interesting. Is there consideration in the Picasa 'free' storage offer if the user has not paid anything. Therefore my reference to the 'free' money off coupons. If Picasa is USA based where consideration is I think outmoded, then perhaps consideration is not relevant?
Both the baby turkey and its tormenter look cute. So glad you send the tormenter away. Ask Martha if she's interested in selling her trunki. I must buy a new vehicle.
Fortunately for you the nappy is where it ought to be. She's a character. xx
ReplyDeleteShe is a girl on a mission. Go Martha!
ReplyDeleteYour bush baby is much cuter than the turkey one. I like her layering , like a fashionable little onion!
ReplyDeleteClassic :)
ReplyDeletePs did you get my email about contemp dolls houses? Very cool.
I love the terry towelling SUPER PANTS!
ReplyDeleteOh I love that! Super outfit :-)
ReplyDeleteI see she is getting into "layering" from a young age, such a fashionable young lady :D
ReplyDeleteYes, she's Super Martha! Love the outfit.
ReplyDeleteI want a trunki-mobile.
ReplyDeleteI love her fashion style....she may be starting a trend of undies on the outside!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Martha - the only bush baby I would want to save! How old is she now?
ReplyDeletePlease check out my added notes to my recent blog. A legal conundrum? As you are a much more recent law graduate I would appreciate your views on this. A bit of fun but also quite interesting. Is there consideration in the Picasa 'free' storage offer if the user has not paid anything. Therefore my reference to the 'free' money off coupons. If Picasa is USA based where consideration is I think outmoded, then perhaps consideration is not relevant?
Martha, come and live with me.
ReplyDeleteI'm needing a replacement at the moment.
Australian summer fashion, very interesting. Love the pose! And that Trunki, of course. I know someone here who loves it too!
ReplyDeleteNawwww ... that baby bush turkey is so cute. Thank goodness a hero was in the vicinity.
ReplyDelete:)
How super cute! What a superhero! X
ReplyDeleteBoth the baby turkey and its tormenter look cute. So glad you send the tormenter away.
ReplyDeleteAsk Martha if she's interested in selling her trunki. I must buy a new vehicle.
Love those undies over the shorts. She just need a mask and cape and she's set. Just wait till she sees miss Liongirls Aust day get up..... melx
ReplyDeleteLove the layers, colour blocking & all, Martha is rocking the look this Summer, love Posie
ReplyDelete