Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kitschy plate Giveaway

I'm up to my proverbials in butchers' paper and packing tape.

I'm also to-ing and fro-ing to the Salvos.

But I thought these two plates were too good for the hoi polloi. So I thought I'd do another Giveaway.


Each'd look cool on the wall of the right home.


So, if you're in Australia and would like one of these plates, just say.

If there's more than one of you, I'll draw your names out of a hat, or a box, or a hat box.

PS They're not the 'eating off' plates, because they're what's known in the "Collectible Plate Game" as "Ceramic Art".

9 comments:

  1. That poor koala. Where will he go? Who will love him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Thanks for the comment Brismod.) I know. If it was a blue-tongue lizard plate there'd be fights. But I'll be damned if I'm giving it to the Singing Cockney at the Salvos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you dropping stuff off at Red Hill? I was there yesterday and mighty disappointed at what was on offer.

    My plate wall is full so I'll pass but that poor Koala is just begging for someone to take him so please another reader please take the Koala and ensure that he isn't given to the Singing Cockney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen,
    I dropped a small truck-load off today at Red Hill, and did the Rounds. I was picking up RUBBISH marked with a standard $12- price tag. A few times I let out a "That's ridiculous!".

    In fact, I saw a box of pianola rolls I dropped off the week before, which were given to me by my MIL, and each one was marked $8! There were about 20 of them! I'm not going back there.

    They are completely over-priced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is time Horsie visited Red Hill and gave his opinion on it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly Hobbie. I was obsessed as a little girl. Why do I live in Italy? This country full of crazy politicians, earthquakes, drunken ship commanders and where no one has a holly hobbie plate to give me? What am I doing here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh I so want the Koala plate. Do I count as a local if I use Mum and Dad's address. Ps mega congrats on being admitted! M-L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh send that poor Holly Hobbie plate to Bobbi will ya???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nessa, I think you're obsessed with the Horse.

    Bobbi, I'll send the plate to Italy. With some Tim Tams.

    Anon M-L, I'll email you to confirm you want the plate, and that you're not just high on happy gas. But it's yours.

    Thank you every one!

    ReplyDelete