1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Trust Horsey to outdo the rest of the family plonking - whoops, sorry, planking. Maybe he is contemplating joining the thin blue line. He's started at the top, typically.
HAHAHA! Hilarious! I think the Horsey posts are the absolute limit! I often read your blog in class (while the kids are working on exercises etc, don't tell!) and if I'm going to actually snigger out loud, it is usually a Horsey post!
Horsey plank! Naughty Horsey...love him!
ReplyDeleteLiving on the edge horsey. Literally, by the look of that!
ReplyDeletetoo funny. well done!
ReplyDeleteTsk tsk...
ReplyDeletewhat's the correct term for an anarchist horse? or its owner?
ReplyDeleteThat's some dangerous planking right there.
ReplyDeleteYou planker Horsey!!
ReplyDeleteBbbbbahahahahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteChris Lilley's latest, 'Angry Horses'.
ReplyDeleteOo-er Horsey!!! Planking fever seems to overtaken the entire MMMC household. Good to see you still 'make your own fun' Down-Under. Cx
ReplyDeleteClassic. Love Horsey's larrikin living-on-the-edge ways. xx
ReplyDeleteGo horsey ! Look at that form. He was made for planking.
ReplyDeleteOh you are so naughty horsey. However dd you get there I wonder?
ReplyDeletePam x
I don't know what is stranger, horsey planking in the Brisbane CBD, or you carrying him into the Brisbane CBD for this particular purpose.
ReplyDeleteCt,
ReplyDeleteI don't carry that horse anywhere. He has his own GoCard and tripod, and he is master of his own stunts.
Total cracker! I think grazing on all that astroturf back at the ranch has given him super planking abilities.
ReplyDeletetoooooo funeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteNeighhhhh, bad boy.
ReplyDeleteSnort!
ReplyDeleteAll those in favour, say Aye, those against, say Neigh, nay, neigh!
ReplyDeleteHorsey!
ReplyDeleteLiving on the edge, there
ReplyDeleteTo to funny Carmel!, Ella burst out laughing when I showed her!
ReplyDeleteTrust Horsey to outdo the rest of the family plonking - whoops, sorry, planking.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he is contemplating joining the thin blue line.
He's started at the top, typically.
HAHAHA! Hilarious! I think the Horsey posts are the absolute limit! I often read your blog in class (while the kids are working on exercises etc, don't tell!) and if I'm going to actually snigger out loud, it is usually a Horsey post!
ReplyDeleteah ha ha! oh Horsey, how I love you antics!
ReplyDeleteHorsey I'd marry you if I were still a young filly.
ReplyDeleteLOL.
ReplyDeleteHorsey's shenanigans made my day. I do hope other young horses don't follow his lead though.
ohnoshedidn't.
He he he! Very funny... gxo
ReplyDeleteGold, solid gold!
ReplyDeleteM-L