1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Just what we were all waiting for ... don't crowd her ... she's still a bit fragile and hasn't built her immunity yet, but give her a big "Hello to the world of" and join up!
You are a sweetheart for introducing us all but we know there will not be Horsey feature episodes, moomins, ikea love, and random lawyer observations on this new blog so don't even think about deserting. melx
I'm always losing my blogging mojo and then having it reappear so I'm hearing you. Blogging seems to be like that - peaks and troughs. I think the key is not to put any pressure on yourself. Blog when you want to, don't blog when you don't. I'm not sure anyone really cares about the frequency of posts.
One of my most favorite bloggers disappeared for 8 or 9 months and then suddenly reappeared about 2 weeks ago in my blog list. It's a bit like old friends in that you just pick up from where you left off.
Hope you're having a rip-snorter of a Father's Day!
Don't you think that'll get you off the blogging hook Missy! No sir-ee! I will go over and say hi on the condition that you'll still blog :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a sweetheart for introducing us all but we know there will not be Horsey feature episodes, moomins, ikea love, and random lawyer observations on this new blog so don't even think about deserting. melx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads-up, my friend - I'm now following. J x
ReplyDeleteHoly chamolee, I still haven't worked out how to put pictures on there. Did I publish that already?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing Momma...hows your pooch?
ReplyDeleteIf I'll have to come to Australia to convince you to stay I will. I love flying. And I love this blog. And wombats.
ReplyDeleteDon't go. Please.
ReplyDeleteI'm always losing my blogging mojo and then having it reappear so I'm hearing you. Blogging seems to be like that - peaks and troughs. I think the key is not to put any pressure on yourself. Blog when you want to, don't blog when you don't. I'm not sure anyone really cares about the frequency of posts.
ReplyDeleteOne of my most favorite bloggers disappeared for 8 or 9 months and then suddenly reappeared about 2 weeks ago in my blog list. It's a bit like old friends in that you just pick up from where you left off.
Hope you're having a rip-snorter of a Father's Day!
Please stay... please, please, please!
ReplyDelete