The dog has fleas, among other issues.
So I thought I'd show you some of the favourites I've amassed on etsy.

Policeman puzzle of propaganda proportions.
Bow tie for my boy.
A Paddle. Sometimes you need a paddle.When you're up the river, for instance.
Reversible skirt. That's two skirts in one skirt.















Love the boots.
ReplyDeletePS. Still jealous of the patio dress...
MMMC is this your wish list, purchased list or your trying to avoid study list??
ReplyDeleteAll extremely sensational, the florally dress is my favourite.
Hey MMMC, this is a great selection from Etsy. Something for everyone. You should get those booties....
ReplyDeleteI just read the inscription on that paddle. Cracks me up. So me. Maybe I should get it and wave it in front of Jason. xx
Sooooo ... does that mean you've bought these & have totally blown your self-imposed "Year of Not Purchasing Any Needless Items Off the Internet, Particularly From Overseas" embargo?
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, those shoes remind me of my Year 2 teacher from 1976. She was very MMMC!
No wonder you've been quiet this week - you've been very busy. Were they all for free? I don't know what I like the most. All of them!!
ReplyDeleteI am extremely, repeat extremely, concerned about the treaty you signed pertaining to internet purchases STOP Please seek legal advice STOP You must stop STOP
ReplyDeleteDear Carmel,
ReplyDeleteI think you have had a shopping frenzy... great! I've been to the real Bauhaus in Dessau and visited some of the houses, which are from Walter Gropius - its really fantastic to be IN "Haus Fieger" or "Kornhaus" right at the Elbe.
But you've amassed such shoesies and foxy booties as well...and the Hippie-dresses...sigh - when will you wear them?
xo Ariane.
I love those boots and I think its the seconed photo down in color I have the tray it's red same people on it only he's cooking...want it and I have tons of enamelware pins in the store...I love them! I have a big hot pink one that would look great on your dress I feel a giveaway coming on....I have to go out and do an inventory of the store for the tax man...Yuck! you have such amazing funky taste Momma, I love it! Happy Sunday...
ReplyDeleteso much for the new year's resolution! :)
ReplyDeletebut i'm glad, you would be unhappy without your posts and loot - and so would i! your enamel blossoms are great.
I had that daisy pin in turquoise, the jumper/sweater, and the reversible skirt. Man, do I feel old.
ReplyDeleteDear Everyone,
ReplyDeleteI've bought nothing! It's all just a wish list to divert my attention from the cost of ineffective flea control etc medication.
Lovely wishlisting. Perhaps you can do what I do which is 'lose' clothes almost as soon as I've bought them, then rediscover them about a year later. It's like getting something new every time! But kind of annoying when you realise you could have been wearing the forgotten item during all the intervening time.
ReplyDeleteHope all is going well, other than fleas.
oh, so you have a amass-frenzy...its like window-shopping, right?
ReplyDeletex Ariane.
GASP! Must have that bangle. Must.
ReplyDeleteNothing? Wow! You're good. Sorry about the fleas.
ReplyDeleteI'm scratching just thinking about it. And I'm itching to get my hands on that floor length floral frock.
plenty of eye-candy here! me like!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely diversion. Etsy is a labyrinth I should not enter.
ReplyDeleteHeres a tip - I purchased flea tablets from Woollies and they worked in a day!
Oh, poor poochy.
ReplyDeleteI'm really liking those brooches and that long dress, but those boots are the bomb!! Super cool :)
Yo. What up? Thought it was high time i came over and hung out. Love your blog and also love the look of that host book! I want!!
ReplyDeleteTrying to take my mind off the cane which you've made me focus on again tonight...nice one girlfriend.
I just read that paddle. That paddle needs a good paddling!
ReplyDeletepoor noodle.
ReplyDeleteI love to pretend I am shopping too. I confess I have a folder on my computer where I stock all the pictures of the stuff I pretend I have bought. Clever, uh? It works. I feel rich nad my bank account is safe. Then every now and then i buy something from that list for real, and it's a double pleasure.
I saw those enamel pins on Esty this past Saturday and lusted over them for a minute! I also had to fight to gain control over my self-control when I found not 1, but 3 lovely vintage floral hats!
ReplyDeleteYou had me at 'etsy' ... but I seriously love that reversible skirt ... so I'm off for a little etsy wander myself! Oops! ;)
ReplyDelete