1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
His style is distinct. I wouldn't use the word expert, but I do believe I could pick a Buffet print in a line up with ease! I know Buffet from you, and Tretchikoff from N&N. Never too old to learn you see!
Well, at least I'm an expert on one thing now.
ReplyDeleteYou are a total trendsetter. Hey, maybe that pays something? You could be the Bernard Salt of Bernard Buffet...
ReplyDeleteHow many other Buffet. Bernard Buffet. admirers are out there in your blogreading land?
ReplyDeleteDeb, you can thrill your Canadian friends with Bernard Buffet facts.
ReplyDeleteAnna, I have no idea who Bernard Salt is. Should I? I'll wiki. him.
Zigsma,
I think it's just you and me.
His style is distinct. I wouldn't use the word expert, but I do believe I could pick a Buffet print in a line up with ease! I know Buffet from you, and Tretchikoff from N&N. Never too old to learn you see!
ReplyDelete