1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Striking while the iron's hot.
You're my agent.
Phone Warner Brothers and tell them they can call it, "One Horse and One and A Half Men".
Or "Two Horses"! They could just call it "Two Horses".
I've no doubt it would be more entertaining than its predecessor. Perhaps I'm the odd one out, but I never found a sex-addicted middle aged man, his half-wit brother and an obnoxious teenage child even slightly interesting!
Greta, I just looked at that site. Sheen's a bit nutty, really. Gotta love a funny cat, though!
L, I'm not even going to type the 'S' word because I fear they're like a large, previously Communist Asian Nation State which is watching everything and making notes.
Fiona, I never watched it either. Nor can I believe he was the highest paid American actor. Large quantities of money often go to the wrong people.
Ha! I can just see them Mr Ed style singing the jingle "Horse, horse, horse, horse, horsely horse horse horse", and maybe a shrill little neigh at the end!
They're not on drugs or anything are they?? You are wasting your talents I tell you, wasting!
ReplyDeleteAdd Martha to the mix to make up that other half. She's the real star. She'd carry the show. Then she could build you that MCM dream house!
ReplyDeleteThey are very photogenic. have you seen this? http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/cats-quote-charlie-sheen/
ReplyDeleteI dunno...Charlie Sheen = Crazy
ReplyDeleteCrazy = Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch
Oprah = Horsey
Horsey = Charlie Sheen's replacement.....
full circle, you have a gift.....are you a Scientologist?!
L, it's six degrees of separation!!
ReplyDeleteI've no doubt it would be more entertaining than its predecessor. Perhaps I'm the odd one out, but I never found a sex-addicted middle aged man, his half-wit brother and an obnoxious teenage child even slightly interesting!
ReplyDeleteDeb,
ReplyDeleteNo drugs here. Unfortunately.
MCM,
I forgot the fourth-born!
Greta,
I just looked at that site. Sheen's a bit nutty, really. Gotta love a funny cat, though!
L,
I'm not even going to type the 'S' word because I fear they're like a large, previously Communist Asian Nation State which is watching everything and making notes.
Fiona,
I never watched it either. Nor can I believe he was the highest paid American actor. Large quantities of money often go to the wrong people.
It's a winner! Love L's comment :)
ReplyDeleteI'd rather watch Two Horses than that other show. Horsey has more charisma. xx
ReplyDeleteSee I told you...wasted in the legal fraternity:)
ReplyDeleteHa! I can just see them Mr Ed style singing the jingle "Horse, horse, horse, horse, horsely horse horse horse", and maybe a shrill little neigh at the end!
ReplyDeleteSonia,
ReplyDeleteI just laughed so hard at your comment, that my eldest said in her best Emo voice, "Why are you laughing?"