1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
yes you are, FUNNY! and indeed they look very similar. sometimes it seems almost banal to me.the kissing business. and then again, such a great thing in life...
I hope everyone from OS realises it's Shane Warne and Liz Hurley.
Knicky Knacks, I've analysed that kiss photo for what seems like hours. Shane looks like he's giving the 'school drop off' kiss and Liz is going in for the suffocating kill. I just don't get it.
Elisabeth, the top is a pair of B-Grade celebrities.
And the bottom is a pair of horses.
No difference really ... Fiona (comment above) probably nailed it.
The photo may make a bit more sense if you were living in Australia ... there's some inexplicable shenanigans going on between Shane Warne (an ex-Australian cricketer) and Liz Hurley.
And I hear you are looking for an au pair. I have great possibilities. I do laundry, cook, vacuum clean, bring water to plants. And I can be very quiet when you wish to take a nap. I bring a family consisting of five persons and a dog (a small one). I also need space for all my flea-market findings, the kids' LEGO and a piano. And we could arrive this week. I want muesli for breakfast.
you're a really funny woman, no difference at all! Have a wonderful day..
ReplyDeleteYou are SO naughty!
ReplyDeleteOh, such a cynic. They're a bewdifulll couple of...
ReplyDeleteyes you are, FUNNY! and indeed they look very similar. sometimes it seems almost banal to me.the kissing business. and then again, such a great thing in life...
ReplyDeleteHa! Imagine the photos you could've taken, if only Horsey were still on the scene...
ReplyDeleteHilarious. You are a riot!
ReplyDeletePam x
Oh gosh you make me cackle!
ReplyDeleteI've got it, I think I've got it.
ReplyDeleteIt's the IQ! The IQ!
The horses have a much higher IQ.
You're terrible, Muriel ;-)
ReplyDeleteewww!
ReplyDeletevery cute Momma.....
ReplyDeleteHa! I wasn't expecting that. I sorta thought you'd have a couple of horsey backsides in the lower picture. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeletethe two horses in the first picture are the same color. The ones in the second are brown and white. Right?
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteThat really is a very unfortunate pose Liz is pulling there. Sorry, what part of 'celebrity' do people enjoy? Can't see it myself.
ReplyDeleteSO funny, but I think Shane should be an donkey (or ass by its other name) not a horse..hehe
ReplyDeleteFiona,
ReplyDeleteI like your answer.
I hope everyone from OS realises it's Shane Warne and Liz Hurley.
Knicky Knacks,
I've analysed that kiss photo for what seems like hours. Shane looks like he's giving the 'school drop off' kiss and Liz is going in for the suffocating kill. I just don't get it.
That's hilarious, it really made me chuckle!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd rather watch the horses go for it...
I can't bare to look. I need an alka seltzer now :)
ReplyDeleteHave you ever seen 'V'?
ReplyDeleteHa Ha, thanks so much for the sunday entertainment MMMC. Where is that man's brain?--yep the whole world knows the answer to that question.
ReplyDeleteNo, I can't see the difference! Tell us! I'm dying to hear it.
ReplyDeleteElisabeth,
ReplyDeletethe top is a pair of B-Grade celebrities.
And the bottom is a pair of horses.
No difference really ... Fiona (comment above) probably nailed it.
The photo may make a bit more sense if you were living in Australia ... there's some inexplicable shenanigans going on between Shane Warne (an ex-Australian cricketer) and Liz Hurley.
And I hear you are looking for an au pair. I have great possibilities. I do laundry, cook, vacuum clean, bring water to plants. And I can be very quiet when you wish to take a nap. I bring a family consisting of five persons and a dog (a small one). I also need space for all my flea-market findings, the kids' LEGO and a piano. And we could arrive this week. I want muesli for breakfast.
ReplyDeletePS. I'll bring super glue for Horsey.
PS again. I hope I did not scare you? ;)
You crack me up! Where do you find this stuff? Time well wasted? x
ReplyDelete