There have been a few blogs recently who have brought attention to this one ...
One was this blog ...
Another was this blog ...
And another was this blog.
I'm the harshest critic of this blog ... always analysing it in my head; wishing I had a better camera and more light; trying to find the perfect monosyllabic words; trying to keep it original and interesting ... when all it takes sometimes is a bit of silliness about a dumb bird and a couple of dodgy photos of a plastic horse to make other people happy.
Thank you.


Sometimes we can't see the bush for the turkeys, MMMC!
ReplyDeleteThose were not dodgy photos.
ReplyDeleteannie and Wendy are correct. We all think you're great.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip about Ingthings, Carmel - I'm now following. All three of them, actually. Hmm, we seem to share a taste for certain blogs...J x
ReplyDeleteYep. I found your blog via Homemaker UK and it was definitely the plastic horse that moved me to add your blog to my reader. ;) K
ReplyDeleteAh it's the simple things. Although that bush turkey looks complicated.
ReplyDeleteI'm not suprised - your blog is fantastic. I love the quirkiness and sense of humour! Keep it up please :)
ReplyDeleteDoesn't surprise me either. You've got a good thing going on there. x
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I've been AWOL from saying hi in MMMC world since your big trip away, and the return...but just wanted to quickly agree with these commenst. MMMC rocks my socks.
ReplyDeleteI say it's about time you get some attention!!
ReplyDeleteYou and your blog are wonderful!
ReplyDelete... and you're humble too! :D