There's only one winner in this competition for the Dutch Delft December Giveaway.
And it's a much-coveted piece of porcelain.
Competition aside, we're all winners in this life ... so dutifully after me say, "We're all winners, MMMC!"
Brilliant!
So without much further ado, the winner of the Delft Christmas bear designed by Harriet Damave of the Netherlands is:
Knicky Knacks!
Miss Knicky-Knacks, if you'd like to email me at makeminemidcentury@gmail.com
I'll be able to post you your ornament post-haste!
Congratulations!
what a cute decoration, i don't kow how I missed that giveaway as i read pretty much all of your posts! I bought a delft heart christmas decoration when we went to amsterdam for a weekend when we lived in london- it looks very cute on our tree each year and reminds us of our little holiday.
ReplyDeleteOh they are so lucky! Love the Arabia barrel you used to draw the winner's name!!.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations KK and also to the most stylish barrel girl for her cool T-shirt, big grin and very groovy T- shirt!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cry baby I am, well here goes congratulations to Knicky Knacks I love her too!
ReplyDeleteOh, you're all taking it very well! There weren't that many entrants so the chances of winning were pretty good.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had 25-or-so to give away.
Yeah, congratulations to Miss Knicky-Knacks! I'm not a tiny bit disappointed, reading all the comments on the last post. And of course, MMMC 'forgot' to mention that she in fact sent us the first package, filled with loveliness. Enjoy the Delft, it's beautiful!
ReplyDelete... I forgot to say how much I love Child 1's shirt!!! And the bowl. And the weather. And of course you, MMMC!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Knicky Knacks! What a lovely way for you to start your week. J x
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeletethree cheers for Knicky Knacks!
ReplyDeleteBig congrats to Knicky Knacks!
ReplyDeleteLucky you KK! Am enjoying Child 1's grin and t shirt. Also the pretty bowl.
ReplyDeleteOops, forgot the chant. We're all winners MMMC!
ReplyDelete