Ooooh! Here I come AUSTRALIA!
Steady on, Volts! Bring her in to land smoothly ... I don't want my 'do to get out of place!
I'm soooo EXCITED about touching down in AUSTRALIA for my ULTIMATE AUSTRALIAN ADVENTURE! I'll meet all my AUSSIE fans!
I can see some now ... they look so tiny down there! Like little gnomes!
Goodness, you AUSSIES all look the same!
That doesn't matter because my American audience looks the same too ... so I feel right at home!
Let's look at a few of my FAVOURITE HORSEY THINGS!
Just the usual things you'd expect from a globe-trotting ...
BILLIONAIRE!
RIDING BOOTS! I love these BOOTY-CHOOSY-SHOESY THINGS!
BLING! I love LASHINGS OF BLING! The golder and pearlier the BETTER!
DESIGNER HORSEY hand bags ...
MAKEUP AND GROOMING ... sometimes my hair's an unruly mane and I need a good brush and mirror.
HORSEY SPORTS CARS ...
Look! No hooves!
GORDON ... He's my favourite thing!
And AUSTRALIAN MAMMALS! They're my favourite things!
Each of you will find a koala under your chair!
Applause!!
Got a shot of me cuddling this kangaroo?
So, what you're saying Ms Cassowary, is that one kick from you in my midriff and it would solve all my dieting woes?
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY! I could live here FOREVER!
Volts! Volts? Where are you going, John? Don't leave me here!
I was JOKING!



LOVE these fun pictures! Made me smile!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Madam President moving to Australia! You'll be ever so grateful, you'll see, soon she will be solving all of your problems. Lucky, lucky aussies. Perhaps Dr. Pill will follow. And the other medical dude too, Dr. Oddz. But who will be here for us? Please give her back!!!
ReplyDeleteHorsey needs a blog. Clearly week one of the school holidays has been imaginative! xx
ReplyDeleteHi Horsey! How do you come up with this stuff?! You always make my day. I think Brismod has the answer. The audience is darling and where did Horsey get those wonderful boots!!!
ReplyDeleteThe makeup and grooming shot was hilarious. Loving the bling! O(pra)h Horsey you are a laugh and a half!! Like the last shot with Koala gripping for dear life with those g-force winds.
ReplyDeletePS - Those Aussies are cute, and have great legs!
Hot off the press...Horsey is not lesbian!
ReplyDeleteWho'd have thought blu tac was Hoprah's make up secret and there I was thinking it was Gordon making him/her glow? Keep those kids holding up jumbos and the holidays will fly by!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting and hoping for Horsey's return. What's next on his Aussie adventure?
ReplyDeleteOMG still ROTFLMO. I thought how tacky when I heard about the yank visit but Horsey you are so better than that woman.
ReplyDeleteIf I could become a 'follower' again and again I would. You get me every time with Horsey! Favoite pic of Horsey driving with no hands. Is he available to hire for my UK drving test?
ReplyDeleteXOL
Oh what fun!! Very clever :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I think I've come late to Horsey's world, but better late than never.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO funny! Well done :)
ReplyDeleteHorsey! I have been waiting for you! I looooove the outfit! And a Koala under each chair...oh that is so thoughtful of you.
ReplyDeleteJust got back from the hairdressers with my new cut & colour and a few minutes to spare before girding my loins for an afternoon of taking lovely but elderly, mother Christmas shopping and then for her hair appt. Horsey you brought such a smile to my face that my cares flew out the window with Volts. Hurrah for Horsey!
ReplyDeleteso fun to read this!! thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love this post and yesterdays, you CRACK me up! You have the best sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! "Lashings of Bling!" I love it. Can I steal that? I'll make it the next big catch phrase in Canada.
ReplyDeleteAlso, good job on the gnomes. They came together nicely.
Hubby's here choking on his chicken reading this post. He says you should write a book. You've got lots of time to do that haven't you?!
ReplyDeleteLive your best life, Horsey! Be grateful and learn to say no. And something about your SPIRIT. And dieting...
ReplyDeleteHorsey is off to Melbourne today. Will she go for a dip in the Yarra? Loved it! Blogged about it with two links to Horsey's previous announcement.
ReplyDeleteHeard from a friend in Melbourne that Horsey was spied scuttling into the back entrance of a neighbours house in Albany Rd, Toorak last night. Street full of black scary looking cars & vans a la FBI movie set. Friend was way too cool to grab her camera & do a stake-out to get a photo of Horsey leaving wearing her wobbly boots & beary-eye-googles on later in the night.
ReplyDelete