Jane's having an operation.
It's a life changing operation I don't think many of us would want. Many women have had it ... but that's no real comfort to Jane.
She's having a mastectomy tomorrow ... so if you read this, don't put a comment here, either go to Jane's blog and leave her a message of support or, if you don't want to do that, please say a prayer for Jane, and then say a prayer for her two little children and family.
I think that's a fair ask on my part ... because my attitude is, if we're all not here to support each other, even the people we don't know, then what the hell's Christmas about?
Amen, sister! I'm heading over.
ReplyDeleteLovely, Carmel. Martha at Jelly Shane has a linky going if you'd like to add this post to it. J x
ReplyDeleteYep...well said! It's a no-brainer isn't it x
ReplyDeleteAlready commented & sent a link at Jelly Shane's post too, go there & add this as a link, Jane's reading them from Jelly Shane. Imagine, it's so frightening, what a horrible thing to happen to such an awesome person. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteAgreed! I'm heading on over too... :)
ReplyDeleteme too. thank you for dropping by. many prayers in the air. in my heart. reaching out.
ReplyDeleteNicely said, MMMC---I'm there. Way to rally the troops!
ReplyDeleteOn my way over there, am thinking of her ♥
ReplyDeleteThis is a good post. I paid Jane a visit and gave her my best wishes. She sounds like a good Mum to me.
ReplyDeleteMegs :)
Thats sad, I'm off to post!
ReplyDelete