We've been playin' the blues on the 'thermonica'.
But now Dad's home, and he can help with the washing up, we're all a bit happier.
It's still raining, on and off, but the birds are still singing ...
And the 'To Do List' is getting longer ...
And the 'To Do List' is getting longer ...
But this is a nice shirt, you may all like.

hope you're feeling a bit less tired today... (and belated happy birthday to child 3!)
ReplyDeleteGlad Dad is home and safe. He may leave again when he sees that list!
ReplyDeleteAnything sounds good on an harmonica ('an' - too formal?) - as long as you're wearing a cowboy hat at a jaunty angle and sitting next to a campfire. Is that how your family is thermonicaring? That is a very nice shirt. It's sweltering down here in Melbourne. And the birds are singing.
ReplyDeleteSo I finally found my way here (thanks for the invitation), just in time for the exotic rain and a lovely blouse. Worried about that poor dog who doesn't want to go outside (there is one feeling the same here, but for snowy reasons). Read your wise thoughts about blogging. Got inspired.
ReplyDeletePoor pooch looks like he's in for a bit of fun by the looks of your to-do list. I have a similar list but with no pooch medicine on it. Hope all is well with him. Looks like good weather for a thermonica session :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe my to do list could make you feel better. Miss Procrastination here. My list could fill the whole year. I love organizing and knowing what I have to do. Too bad i don't like doing most of the things I have to do. But there is always tomorrow.
ReplyDeletehmmm that to do list looks scary long. I write small lists otherwise I get all overwhelmed and have to have a rest...in front of the tele...ha before I have even begun. Love the thermonica....right that one down! xx Katherine
ReplyDeleteI just realised as I hit post comment that I had typed right instead of write....how awful...shame on you Katherine I won't tell you what I studied at uni you would be disgusted..."right" that is just dreadful ha
ReplyDeleteLists are fine as long as you keep track of them. I always seem to lose them. Then I pretend I've completed everything on the list.
ReplyDeleteLoving the list. My blog musings form part of my list for Jason. xx
ReplyDeleteMy list looks exactly the same as yours - funny about that, (Ill just wait till dad gets home!)
ReplyDeleteSigh!
ReplyDeleteI've run out of List Pads/paper.
Turned to decimating paper intended for the printer.
I used to love coloured and decorated list pads.
Your list is robust and clear .
Glad Dad is back to help.
Sing on, ye birds.
How appropriate in this weather that stir crazy children (in stripes no less) should be wailing some blues on the thermonica. Was it, perchance, "Stormy Weather"? We'll have ours on a chain gang soon filling sand bags and rescuing livestock from the soggy "paddock". There are only so many games of Monopoly that incarcerated kiddos can endure especially when the youngest eats hotels. Tomorrow they shall receive parole and I shall put them in bathers and take them scootering in the rain till they are good and soggy and tired.
ReplyDeleteFunny how your list comprises of jobs to do that you can't really do in this RAIN! Love it. Pam x
ReplyDeleteI wish my to do list included words like 'Matilda', 'shop' and 'gallery', instead of 'chop wood', 'fetch water' and 'milk the goats'.
ReplyDeletelist make me throw up a little, they just keep getting longer and longer, endless jobs written on an endless list.....blurgh
ReplyDeleteHarmonicas always remind me of Lucky Luke the french cowboy, dunno why.
Having trouble subscribing, not sure why, but its me, not you.
x
Hmm. I find blues-playing to be therapeutic in its own right, do you? That shirt is remarkable. I can't seem to fathom owning a $128 top, especially when you figure in the "may be worn as a maternity shirt," bit. But that may just be me...
ReplyDelete