Deb from Loyalist Cottage is the clumsiest Canadian I know.
She's always showing seemingly precious items which have been mishandled and come off worse for it. Her broken items are becoming a regular feature on her blog.
And then I thought about how many mistreated items are here, lining up to be sticky-taped, glued or saliva'd together.
And then I thought about how many mistreated items are here, lining up to be sticky-taped, glued or saliva'd together.
This is Martha's favourite book. I know it's her favourite because, with gay abandon, she tears pages out and throws them around in a joyful celebratory way.
This book dates to 1974 ... when I was a bad baby ... it even has vintage sticky-tape holding it together ... That may have been what induced someone to tear more pages from it.
Some puritan, from the previous generation, saw fit, with a pen, to show his/her displeasure at the pugnacious and precocious baby's approach to life.
Agh! My prehistoric plastic foot and claws!
Hopefully, Mr 'arold Ite will be his best friend.
I'm hoping Mr 'arold Ite will repair this mini wardrobe.
And glue should also solve these decapitation issues ...otherwise it's a cryogenic future for these two.
No one, other than a professional watchmaker, will be able to fix my watch that Child 2 dropped, resulting in its shatteration.
Without it, I'm like a rudderless ship drifting in a timeless sea.
Without it, I'm like a rudderless ship drifting in a timeless sea.
I'm laughing out loud. You crazy thing! I love your new word "shatteration" I should adopt it.
ReplyDeleteWe are super glue users too. Jason's a master gluer. xx
ReplyDeleteShatteration gave me much happiment.
ReplyDeleteApart from the abusement of toys around here, they also go missing! I've a babushka doll with two heads and three bottoms... none fit. Nice header!
Deb,
ReplyDeletedon't split your sides! (Clumsy thing).
Brismod,
I can imagine Jason having some glue on his personage at all times. Just in case.
Sonia,
Brilliant bit of commentarising on your part. Incomplete toys deserve a post of their own.
My copy of the Elephant and the Bad Baby looks exactly the same! And one of my little terrors ripped the cover off. I was a FOOOL to give it to them. So were you.
ReplyDeleteShatteration. So apt, so utterly right. Adding to my lexicon as I type...
ReplyDelete