Remember Readers, we're all winners ... I don't want any fights.
This is what the lucky - or unlucky, depending on your opinion - person won in the
100 Readers present-a-thon.
I bought a new The Little Prince ... it's not the one Catherine from pencilsandpins gave me ... but I thought I'd forward the story along.
And Child 4's already chewed the winner's bracelet. Sorry ... I caught her in the shopping bag.
100 Readers present-a-thon.
I bought a new The Little Prince ... it's not the one Catherine from pencilsandpins gave me ... but I thought I'd forward the story along.
And Child 4's already chewed the winner's bracelet. Sorry ... I caught her in the shopping bag.
Ooooo, the draw! The suspense!
And just in case you didn't get it the first time ...
Congratulations, Brismod!
Commisserations to the rest of you wonderful Readers!
I wish I could give each of you a rallying punch-in-the arm because I sense your disappointment.
We should do it all again when we hit 200! I'll be a bit more organised next time.
Fin!

I am so impressed with your very appropriate and tasteful choice of ballot vessel that I forgive you and Brismod and shall not sulk at all. (May be inspired to pull out my old copy of Princey and read it as my brain needs a mental air freshener after squelching through Slap.)
ReplyDeleteYahoo! I actually have never read it and have always meant to. So I am thrilled. Thanks!!xxx
ReplyDeletelove the Catherine Holm random number generator :)
ReplyDeleteLucky lucky Brismod!
How clever using thought bubbles in your photos. Congratulations to Brismod!
ReplyDeleteI LIKE that Sesame Street pillow case! And cute that the small person on the left is clutching a bat.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Brismod! I'm holding out for next time, when the prize will be a Sesame Street pillow case.
Aren't you all nice congratulating Brismod?
ReplyDeleteI wish I could give you all something!
AA, did you notice the 70s wallpaper which I don't really know what to do with other than use in photos as a background. How are you going?
Estelle, I am the ultimate ludite and proper number generators don't make the radar. I like your new header. Really.
R&S, yes. Thought bubbles. Pure genious. You should try it!
Zigsma,
old sheet set of my brother's. Glad you noticed the bat! I noticed that too after I took the photo. Hope you're okay!
Congratulations Brismod! I'm glad to see the boys so excited about the draw.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
Well done, Brismod! And really, it was the tablecloth that gave me shivers, but the rest of you can persist in your vessel-adoration rites if you must. That rallying punch in the arm did the trick, MMM-C. I'll go bravely forth and face the day, thus fortified.
ReplyDeleteI'm just relieved Horsey didn't win - I would have suspected a fix. My sister had the very same Sesame Street sheet set.
ReplyDeleteM-L
Congrats Brismod.
ReplyDeleteA popular win , I think.
Believe me, I was a bit worried about the prize.
I was envisioning off-loads.
Have I lost the faith?
Wow that is one of my all time favorite book. I don't have the Penguin edition...maybe next time? Or maybe i can buy from teh penguin wbsite, right? Like always. Congratulation to the winner!!
ReplyDeleteOhh Where have I been...how did I miss all this action?? Brismod... you will just have to loan me after...who am I kidding when do i get time to read anthing I obviously can't even keep up to date on blogs...boo hoo. (It will also look very nice on your bookshelf next to your little people book ends. Congrats my friend)cheers Katherine
ReplyDeleteJust to proove that I'm not a sore loser; congratulations to Brismod. I'm kind of glad I didn't win; there's embarrasingly many things from Brisbane here already :)
ReplyDelete