Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Horsey's Ultimate Australian Adventure!

There's one thing I know for sure!


It's my 25th season in television!


And, we're all going to AUSTRALIA!


"You, and you and you are GOING TO AUSTRALIA!


Girlfriends!



Hugs!


We'll get up close to kangaroos ...

and koalas ...


... kickback on some of the world's most beautiful beaches, and experience one of the seven wonders of the world - the bush turkey!


But I'm nervous flying Qantas! Reportedly, their planes are all but falling from the sky!


I need to talk to a pilot ... let's GET ONE ON THE SHOW!! 

My best boyfriend ... JOHN TRAVOLTA!



Hi JOHN! Mmmwhaa!


John, you can imagine why I, Horsey, am nervous flying the 'flying kangaroo' to see all my fans in AUSTRALIA in DECEMBER!


Because if I die ... I don't know what'll happen to YESROH Productions ... it'll probably all go to STEDMAN!


Though, he's my biggest fan, and is always watching!


Isn't that right, Stedman?

 
Maybe we should look at a plane?


Where is its landing gear, Volts?


They didn't make their doors 'hip friendly' did they, Volts? 

Are you sure my '300 Ultimate Viewers' are going to fit?


We're a bit 'back heavy', aren't we ladies?


"We're UP, UP AND AWAY, Horsey! I'll get you to Sydney in one piece!"


Oooh! Volts! A bit jerky ... When was the last time you flew?


This shuttle-bus is all over the place! How long to SYDNEY?


Gosh! I feel queasy ... are you sure this plane's up to it?


Has anything dropped off? Or blown out? We're a bit all-over-the-shop!

We're all GOING TO DIE!


Do something productive, John! 
I have 300-odd middle-class American, peroxide-blondes screaming in my ears! 

Belt out 'Stayin' Alive' for God's sake!


ZZZzzz! Snort! Who? What the?


Wake up Gordon! I just had the worst dream.

I dreamt I was Oprah Winfrey.

And we were married! And, worst of all, I was wearing an ill-fitting dress ... it was awful!

34 comments:

  1. Brought to you by YESROH productions. Your sense of humour is exquinisite. I actually really wanted to see her. I don't watch her show but I'd like to go to the Opera house. Or Oprah Horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite photo is the one where Gordon is watching Sesame Street, and you can see Horsey in the distance peering through the window!

    I hope you noticed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you deserve tickets to the show of the century for that production ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL, this had had me cracking up. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me pee my pants with laughter!
    I;ve gotta email this link to my big sister = stat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remind me to watch what I eat when I visit you because so have definitely been in the magic mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my. I'll have what she's having...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are hilarious! I know you're determined to make me choke to death on my wheaties. I love Horsey. Just think, he could have had a moose to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're killing me - all of us, actually (!!!) If you can imagine four heads fighting for space and air in front of the screen; only one who looks a bit worried is Edmund. xox Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sewed Horsey's dress, didn't you?
    Loved it.
    (I missed out on Oprah tickets. Tragic. But I'll be applying for Horsey tickets if there ever are any.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great sense of humor that was even better than your video!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is hilarious!! It's completely made my morning, and now I'm going to share it with many people. Fantastic. Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very very funny! Is this a sign that uni has finished up for the year or just some a-grade procrastination?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a comment to check that my comment worked. I'm not sure why, but I find it almost impossible to leave comments for you. More often than not, if I type something it takes about 10 minutes to process and still does not always work. I have to make sure it's the last thing I do on the internet before walking away. Strange. It doesn't happen for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bernice,
    that's strange. If I get your comments, I'll publish them. I wonder why it takes so long to upload. I wonder if it's a problem at this end?

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG - your funniest yet! I've at last thrown off the lurgy that has plagued me for the last five weeks, not to mention a laptop that was on life support. Reading this was just the tonic I needed (I can add my own duty free gin just having returned from a warm and sunny mini-break in Spain). Cx

    ReplyDelete
  17. IDIOT!!! Me - not you. Totally forgot to ask to be put on the list for Horsey's flight to Australia. I really need to go. My younger daughter already lives there and my elder daughter is flying out with emigration in mind on Monday. Son is going to California but there's a girl involved so...So I really really need to go with Horsey. E-ticket by email is quite acceptable, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was too funny! You ought to raffle off tickets to Horsey's show.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just had an 'aha moment' and 'wrote in my grateful diary' for having Horsey and MMM-C in my life. This is hilarious!! Stedman is such a good likeness, Oprah too, and don't get me started on the pilot - uncanny!! Funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is too funny, your kids have some awesome toys..or are they yours?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it!
    You are one clever lady.xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Could Horsey have a TC moment where she jumps up on the lounge ...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would say you have too much time on your hands but I know that's not the case. Thanks for being hilarious and giving me a good laugh.
    Don't care much for O, but I tune in to see Horsey's adventures regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic! Someone commented on magic mushrooms - whatever you're using keep doing it, coz it's wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg! rofl! you are one hilarious story teller, can't stop laughing here!

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks, horsey! if you have any further dreams to share, please let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  27. All hail horsey!
    M-L

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love horsey so much that I want one all for me. But I bet mine wouldn't be as funny as yours!
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Horsey.

    And the Baby Space toddler says, "I want those horses."

    From x 2 Horsey fans

    ReplyDelete