1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Hang in there honey, soon they'll be bathing themselves & you'll be yelling out for them to get out!! As a mother on the verge of 3 teenage girls (the boy doesn't mind a long hot bath either!!) we're seriously freaking out about what water supply we'll have on the farm we plan, OFF water mains, um, biggest water tank plus bore EVER!! Love Posie
this is an adorable picture. I don't have a real family ( i only have the'furry' one for now) but I adore children. I guess they make everything more difficult and more marvellous, right? It depend on the moment. This one is a wonderful moment for sure!
Two girls and two boys, how clever are you! Of course you love them. They're gorgeous and so happy together, lovely mum. I love my three, even though they're grown up they're still my babies. My baby boy has just rescued me from laptop meltdown. Apparently he's 6ft 3in tall according to other people. Weird.
No you don't... you're just saying that to be cool :) Look at that 'bunch' of love and happiness... wish I was younger, I would have a hundred or more... at least, some days!
Aren't they all adorable? Bath time would be hectic for sure. xx
ReplyDeleteHang in there honey, soon they'll be bathing themselves & you'll be yelling out for them to get out!! As a mother on the verge of 3 teenage girls (the boy doesn't mind a long hot bath either!!) we're seriously freaking out about what water supply we'll have on the farm we plan, OFF water mains, um, biggest water tank plus bore EVER!! Love Posie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo & offspring. Martha is one loved up little child. x
ReplyDelete...and wipe their own bums!
ReplyDeletethis is an adorable picture. I don't have a real family ( i only have the'furry' one for now) but I adore children. I guess they make everything more difficult and more marvellous, right? It depend on the moment. This one is a wonderful moment for sure!
ReplyDeleteAwww, such sweet Childs.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
Golly, they're cute! (And look at you, with 100 followers! Well done!)
ReplyDeleteTwo girls and two boys, how clever are you! Of course you love them. They're gorgeous and so happy together, lovely mum. I love my three, even though they're grown up they're still my babies. My baby boy has just rescued me from laptop meltdown. Apparently he's 6ft 3in tall according to other people. Weird.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet.
ReplyDeleteNot only is that little group as cute as can be, but they look like they are funny to too! You must have a blast in your house!
ReplyDeletegood luck with your exams!!
ReplyDeleteNo you don't... you're just saying that to be cool :) Look at that 'bunch' of love and happiness... wish I was younger, I would have a hundred or more... at least, some days!
ReplyDelete