1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Ditto MMMC. Make that 40 years younger for me. Love the modness. I want to visit your law library. I'd lurk in the dark corners and see what those young hooligans are up to. No good I'm sure.
Love the styling of the clip. I need a head band. xx
ReplyDeleteAnd I need a closely-cropped bob and to be 20 years younger!
ReplyDeleteI want those lashes, just some of that hair, and to be at that party! Great song and video, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteDitto MMMC. Make that 40 years younger for me. Love the modness. I want to visit your law library. I'd lurk in the dark corners and see what those young hooligans are up to. No good I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteMy son wanted to know why it's so dark - tried to explain black & white. I'd like to play a guitar like that.
ReplyDeleteAre you the one with the eyelashes? You know what they say about the sixties...
ReplyDeleteThank goodness indeed, so uncouth :)
ReplyDelete