1968 Australian home. Some Ruska. Teak furniture. Native Australian gardens. Splashes of Marimekko. Rimini blue Bitossi. 50s, 60s and 70s homes. House plants and succulents. Woody Allen. The occasional appearance by some Solid Gold Dancers. That's what you'll find here. And lashings of chutzpah thrown-in for good measure. Pull up a Suekichi Uchida and make yourself at home.
Ooohhh, I wish that I had duck feet too - particularly in red or green.
I left you a comment over the weekend. Just noticed it didn't show up, must have stuffed up somehow. I could definitely relate to your dining out experience and the boy/girl mixup.
These are not unlike the dear ol' Docs of yesteryear. Saltwaters and duck feet...is this a theme you are leading us toward? Is Gordon off to the beach?
Ooohhh, I wish that I had duck feet too - particularly in red or green.
ReplyDeleteI left you a comment over the weekend. Just noticed it didn't show up, must have stuffed up somehow. I could definitely relate to your dining out experience and the boy/girl mixup.
Bernice,
ReplyDeletesomething must have happened. I would have published your comment otherwise. That's happened to me before on someone else's blog. Blogger it!
These are not unlike the dear ol' Docs of yesteryear. Saltwaters and duck feet...is this a theme you are leading us toward? Is Gordon off to the beach?
ReplyDeleteooh they are lovely! the book looks fun too :)
ReplyDeleteThe Duck feet are lovely. How many pairs did you order???
ReplyDeleteThey ship to Australia. I'd love to purchase, but I'd feel guilty!
ReplyDelete