Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taste of Canada ... bla bla!

Tonight, I cooked a dessert that Deb (from Canada) makes.

Crispy apples and ice-cream. Yum! I liked it. I was the only one who ate it.

I'm not sure I baked it correctly. I think it should have been more caramelised. And I just shovelled the ice-cream on.

 
Dodgy food shot.

I spent the day the the library, as I will tomorrow and the next day, probably. So I'm a little stir-crazy.

Remember Alice?

Well, it seems the BlaBla people have released a new batch of her friends.

They're cute as they have cute clothes.



Who ever saw a lion running down the road? Wearing plaid!

I'm thinking I may apply for a job. I'll need references.

7 comments:

  1. I'll write you a reference! I'll use my 'special language'. Leave it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just the most adorable cuddle toys? That lion is too chic.
    Ice-cream and apple anything is a winner in my books. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't show them the blog...ha ha just joking. Day in the library sounds nice...I am one of those strange people who actually like the smell of librarys and love their organisation and structure, it always makes me feel very safe and secure and that all can be ordered and neat with the world, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can I have the recipe for Debs crispy apples, sounds delish!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad at least you enjoyed it. Maybe it's too Canadian,eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Put me down as a reference! I'll tell them all about your under-carmelized apples and your son, who is not a root veg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I may have got it wrong, but it looks like you're wanting the lion to give you a reference.
    He's being advised by Alice, so I'd keep on her good side right now.

    ReplyDelete