Look what came today!
The interior decorators ...
Put a shirt on, Pudgy! They didn't stop! They kept slapping up wallpaper ...
Unfortunately.
But this also came ...
In less than a week from America! And look how expensive the postage was ... oh dear. Poor Dee, who sent it. If you click on her name, you can see her impeccable taste.
But I love what was inside ... here they are ...
I gave them a bath and dried them straight away and looked at them for some considerable time.
They've already introduced themselves to my other three, but I couldn't understand what they were saying because they're Norwegian and they were speaking really fast.
love!! love!!
ReplyDeleteNow when you talk about Child 1,2,3 or 4 we cannot be sure to whom or what you are referring.
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful additions to the family.
Lovely, they look right at home.
ReplyDeleteOh wow. I have serious Nordic envy. You must be thrilled! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you, you lot.
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely. And I am thrilled. These are precisely what I stalk on Etsy ... but really I have to weigh-up $60-oddUSD for one piece and then the cost to get it shipped ... as I said before, 4xChilds need feeding. So I just don't buy CatherineHolm, unfortunately.
So, to have four pieces arrive in the mail.
I am shocked and feel very lucky and could have won the lotto. Child 1 asked what I was going to do with them, and I told her I'd just stand in front of them and gaze at them and emit feelings of warmth.
They're lovely! The wallpaper I mean. I kid. I kid. Your new dishes, silly. Did Child 1 look at you funny when you told her you were just going to gaze at them?!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy they found such a lovely place in your home. I love giving beautiful things to beautiful people and all of my readers are wonderful including you. Love to you and the family. Cheers,
ReplyDeleteDee (deedee9:14)
Congratulations on your norwegian pieces :) Nice!
ReplyDeleteThey are still popular in the flee-markets up here as well.
Re: done some changes in the blog, and probably will keep changing.. must explore the possibilities in the "blogspot-world" :)
And what exactly does "neck of the woods" mean?
What a happy arrival.
ReplyDeleteAs good as a Child #5?
Perhaps we could call them that.
Quieter and not as high maintenance.
Did you notice the graphic match between the bunting inside and the washing outside....arty!
ReplyDeleteI love when boys are this age. They get so intent on a project, collecting and collecting then displaying and arranging. I wonder where they get it from?
Oh, nice enamelware! Bet you don't cook spag bog in them. Looks like you're off to the flea markets in Konfetti-land.
Deb,
ReplyDeleteI said to Child 1 'Look what I won!'
She immediately jumped up and down and squealed a tweenie squeal and gave me a hug and said "What did you win?".
I said, "These pots!" and she said, "Oh" and walked out of the kitchen. She's used to my kitchenware stuff not being used!
AA,
If I could I'd be in Konfettis neck-of-the-woods tomorrow.
Konfettiform,
neck-of-the-woods means locale or neighbourhood.
DMC, if my CatherineHolm don't wee in my bed like Child 3 did last night, I will be happy with them.