Here are some I found which I'd love to get.
Just for the children to look at the pictures.
These Japanese books are from superbuzzy.com which sells funny Japanese things.
I wish I knew how to make some of the images larger ... because I'm not doing these books any justice.
Other people's children may be challenged by the foreign languages.
Mine would probably just get confused.
These books I saw a while ago through the Bloesem Kids blog ... here. Pluk is a little boy with no parents who lives in his own top-floor flat, and drives his own red tow-truck!
And this is another book from the Netherlands.
Obviously there are thousands more ...


Glad you're back! Can't believe you finished two law assignments on your 'day off'! Re images - click or hover over image, the (horizontal) menu should come up giving you the option of inserting a caption and resizing image - I always make mine large.
ReplyDeleteOr, you know this already and it hasn't worked...
I have a draft post of vintage children's books I've found that I will polish and post soon!
Zigsma,
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see your books! I tried to increase the size of the images ... but the larger they get, the more blurrey(sp?)/pixelated they become ... hmmm.
It's such a shame the Dutch books you mention are not translated because they are SO GOOD (we're a Dutch/English household). Thanks for signing up for the picture book swap - can you just confirm with me what your language preference is - i'm guessing from what you wrote that you're happy with any languague, but I just want to double check.
ReplyDelete