Friday, September 10, 2010

Your serve

Now Summer's around the corner, I'm thinking, the next big thing will be a ...


ping pong table ... but you can only play if you're wearing ....


A pair of Scoops. That's my recreation and fashion prediction. Call me crazy.




 After a bit of thought, you may need these for grip. 


3 comments:

  1. Calling you crazy!
    HUGS! I'm hollering again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are just as sweet and polite as always :) Seems like I must have forgotten that you have summer in the middle of winter, so to speak. For a moment I thought it was just one of your crazy ideas :) Yes, I do read your blog every single day; loved the post about Barbapapa, a favourite of mine when I was a kid. Keep up the good work, we melancholics desperately need people like you (!!!) Wonderful weekend, give Poodle a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, that the contributing readers of this blog strike me as the sort of people I'd love to spend time with to get to know better.
    I love their generosity of spirit, their sense of humour, and the sharing of their families.
    This is a rare find these days.

    ReplyDelete