Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It was the clown!

Remember a while ago I was getting a lot of 'hits' from Denmark coming from Facebook?

Click here to remind yourselves ...

All those Danes were interested in this post ... click on 'post'.

I couldn't work out where they were all coming from!

I couldn't let it go! And then I found out who was referring them!


It was the Danish clown! 


Yes, it was Klovnen Gustav ... click here for his Facebook page. Under his right arm must be one of the 'dangerous elephants' he works with.

Watta clown!

7 comments:

  1. I hope you friended him on FB. Too funny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny....but what is it about clowns that make them look kinda sinister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just starting to understand the concept of linkback thingys. So you can be traced if you cyberstalk someone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zigsma,
    that's right, you stalk people. I forgot that. We're big fans of Noni in this house by the way ... couldn't believe when the tree fell on her house.

    No, I just found the clown because I was bored one day and googled 'makeminemidcentury' and then I scrolled through the list and came across Klovnen's FB entry.

    I wouldn't be getting too paranoid. If you get a 'Feedjit' gadget (see bottom right of blog) it tells you who's reading your blog ie. what country, what browser, how they get on you blog. It's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you stalk yourself?

    Blogger stats does that and it is very interesting but not as geographically specific as your gidget. Sally Field. You all LOVE me! I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clowns scare me! The only person I stalk is you.

    ReplyDelete